Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Problem in conception, taken medications. What should be done to conceive earlier?

User rating for this question
Answered by
Practicing since : 2001
Answered : 12746 Questions
What should i do to conceive earlier? how will i know whats going on in my body and what is the main problem in me? i am really fed up in consulting doctors and taking medications.
Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 5 hours later
Thanks for posting your query.
From your description it seems that you are suffering from endometriosis.
This problem often leads to problem in conception. Treatment involves investigations like ultrasound scan and MRI of abdomen and even diagnostic laproscopy.
In cases of infertility, it takes around 1-2 years of regular investigations and treatment for a succesful conception. You need the guidance of a good infertility specialist who can guide you through the necessary investigations for proper treatment.
Please do not worry. You can conceive normally after appropriate treatment. Do follow your gynecologist's recommendations for good results.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Infertility Spclst

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor