Penis has become small and soft due to masturbation. Will this affect my married life?

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Sun, 8 Dec 2013 in Men's Health
Question: Hello Doctor, i am a 29 years old boy and soon getting married. I am still virgin but due to a lot of masturbation my penis seems to become too small and soft. I am afraid if it could affect my married life. please help me out. Is there any medicine that i can start taking and how much time it will take the things to be normal?
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 25 minutes later
Brief Answer: Softness of penis in flaccid state insignificant. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have doubt in our mind that your penis is soft and small which you think to be due to excessive masturbation and worried about sexual life in future.The length and softness of penis in flaccid state has no significance at all ,It is the hardness of the penis on erection that is important from the point of view of sexual satisfaction of both the partners involved in sex. Masturbation is normal at the age of adolescence and it is the safest way of getting pleasure of sexual enjoyment in absence of a female partner. First of all there is myth in a mind of common man that excessive masturbation is the reason of all sexual problems But I would like to state that it has been discussed in scientific forums all over the world and proved scientifically that masturbation does not have any negative effect on any organ or system in the body.All the problems that you are facing now are mind related and due to anxiety. Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good erection.and have enjoyable sexual life. 1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning. 2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc 3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday.. 4) Avoid alcohol and smoking.. There is no medicine that can increase the length and girth of penis. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you . Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.