Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Pea sized lump on anus. What could this be?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2010
Answered : 6247 Questions
Hi, I am 52 female and i have a small pea like lump a couple of inches inside my anus. Doesnt hurt or cause bleeding or anything. just wondering what it could be. I enjoy anal sex and it doesnt cause any problems.
Posted Mon, 18 Nov 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 58 minutes later
Brief Answer:
details below

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for the query.
It appears you have developed XXXXXXX hemorrhides. These are dilated veins and are usuall painless.
There is risk that it may dilate further and protrude out. The treatment for this is sclerotherapy, where injection is given in the lesion to reduce it.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
Thank you
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Gastroenterologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor