Is laser treatment advisable for varicose veins in the left leg?
Surgeons treat this problem
Thanks for posting your query on HealthcareMagic.
I have seen the reports. Greater saphenous vein is dilated. These dilated veins usually do not cause much problem. There may be some symptoms like itching, skin thickening, ankle rash etc.
Varicose veins are usually treated by surgeon.
Compression stockings, sclerotherapy and laser can be used to treat varicose veins.
This medical problem needs evaluation by surgeon. Surgery is also an option in which surgeon ligates the vein and may also take out some part of it if it is excessively dilated.
Hope it helps.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Best treatment for varicose veins
- Suggest doctor for laser or surgical treatment of varicose vein
- Laser treatment for varicose veins
- Varicose veins treatment in nagercoil
- Medical treatment of varicose veins
- Private treatment for varicose veins
- Foam treatment for varicose veins
- Alternative treatment for varicose veins
- Red lower leg swollen varicose veins treatment
- Varicose veins treatment in tamilnadu
- Breathlessness, dizziness. Have PVCs. When do you know they are causing...
- Having abdominal pain, vomiting and diarrhea. On antitubercular...
- Baby started teething. Diet plan to increase weight?
- Having protected sex. Started spotting before period. Taking midol for...
- Broke my distal fibula. On elavil for cold feet. Having sensory nerve...
- Took regestrone for hyperplacia. Again started with irregular and heavy...
- Taking SN-15 for bad throat. Having speaking difficulty. Prescribed...
- What is the normal penis size in flaccid and erect state?
- Have itching on the penis, premature ejaculation and erectile...
- Taking lupron. Feeling weak and started sweating. What is the underlying...