Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Noticed change in pigmentation on face. What should I do?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2006
Answered : 2015 Questions
hi sir ,
i am XXXXXXX XXXXXXX 33 years old , am working as a sales manger .but last couple of months am facing problem from my face (changing of color) wht i have to do ? kindly update
Posted Thu, 21 Feb 2013 in Pigmentation Problems
Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 24 minutes later
Thanks for writing to us.
Pigmentation over face could be due to many causes. To help you in a better way, I would like to know
1) areas involved- diffuse darkening of face, particular area involved like cheeks, nose forehead and also if any other body area is involved.
2) colour of pigmentation- brown, grayish, red
3) amount of sun exposure, any history of preceding skin lesion over face, history of intake of any medicine or application of any medicine
4) any known history of thyroid disorder, anaemia, vitamin B 12 deficiency.
4) treatment taken so far to treat your concern

Hoping to hear from you soon. Take care.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor