Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Noticed bladder fall. can you provide more information on this?

May 2013
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 2006
Answered : 4909 Questions
yes my bladder has fell and I don't know what to do it is hanging outside.i would like to know more about the problem thank you
Posted Sat, 20 Jul 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 37 minutes later
Thanks for the query.

The problem you mentioned could be possibly cystocele. Means prolapse of the urinary bladder through the anterior wall of the vagina.
This can happen due to weakening of ligaments and muscular planes because of age, menopause, previous deliveries, strenuous work etc.
The treatment options are kegel's exercises, pessary, corrective surgery etc.
And these depends on:
-The degree of cystocele
-Severity of symptoms
-General condition of the patient means withstanding capacity to surgery.
So you once consult gynecologist and get examined.
After examination she can advice the required treatment to you.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.
Take care.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor