My condition started with an upper respiratory infection . I
Probably an allergic reaction, follow the advice below for relief.
Hello dear and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Your symptoms seem to be related to an allergic reaction to Bactrim.
I see through the query that you are using Medrol pack.
This medication is used in case of an allergy reaction.
It needs up to 36 hours to be effective.
Meanwhile, I suggest to use Calmine lotion for local relief.
I also suggest to continue using Tylenol three tablets a day for the pain.
I recommend drinking liquids and doing cool showers for relief.
Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of excessive sweating resulting in the feeling of been...
- What can cause itching and welts on the upper abdomen?
- How to treat itching of the skin with small scabs on hands and arms?
- What type of exercises are advisable for a patient with high blood...
- What causes severe pelvic pain after engaging in sexual intercourse?
- Can Simvastatin cause side-effects after being on it for 4 years?
- What do abdominal pain with difficulty urinating indicate?
- Does mold causes heart palpitation and hot flashes?
- Can Ketamine help treat chronic depression in an elderly person?
- How can itchy rashes on the stomach be treated despite using Lotrix lotion?