Loss of appetite, weakness, stomach pain. Mild strain of stomach virus?

Dr. Ratnakar Kini

Gastroenterologist

Posted on Tue, 21 May 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Question: Hi. I started with stomach pains nausea no appetite then a 100.7 fever, muscle /body aches headache and overall fatigue and weakness. This started late Saturday And now Tuesday although I have no fever I have no appetite and feel weak stil with stomach pain after eating dry toast this morning. Is this the mild strain of a stomach virus?
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 4 hours later
I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini and I am pleased to answer your query.

1. Which part of the abdomen is paining?
2. What tests have been done so far?

Kindly get back to me with the answers so that I can give my opinion.
Dr.Ratnakar Kini