Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Loss of appetite, fever, thirsty and green vomit. Elevated billuribin. What could be done?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1996
Answered : 1828 Questions
Hi, I am a businessman and first time in 1999 I vomitt with blood and admitted in Delhi Appolo, after 4 days I cam back and again in 2011 I vomitt with dry blood parts and agin admitted, now on 18th Jan-13, I lost my hunger,taste to eat any thing and get fever, every 15 minitus I want water for drinking and fater two or three cup of water I vomitt with green colour and very bad taste, after that I ma taking medicines from Delhi,now my Billuribin is 2.00 will it come more down as two months back that was 2.80, please advise me, if you allow me I can come personally come to see you with all reports, some doctors suggest me for transplant. Please suggest what I have to do, my age is 59 years.

Posted Fri, 15 Nov 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Need more information to give a better opinion

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for posting your query.
I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini and I am pleased to assist you.

You probably have chronic liver disease.

I would like to have some more information before I can give my opinion.

1. What is the ultrasound scan/Doppler of the portal vein report?
2. Do you have fluid accumulation in your abdomen and legs?
3. What is the endoscopy report?
4. What is the liver function test and PT?INR report?
5. What is the HBsAg and HCV report?
6. What medications are you taking now?
7. Do you consume alcohol?
8. Do you have any other medical conditions like diabetes or high cholesterol?

Kindly get back to me with these information and I would give my opinion.
Dr.Ratnakar Kini
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Loss of appetite, fever, thirsty and green vomit. Elevated billuribin. What could be done? 1 hour later
Respected octor saheb,
Thank you for your reply, as per your requirement, can we send you the all reports of blood, endoscopy, CT etc for your perusal through scan. Can you provide us your deirect e-mail ID so we can send the reports on that ID. Otherwise how we send?
Thanks and regards
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 16 hours later
Brief Answer:
You can upload the scanned reports here

Detailed Answer:
You can upload the scanned reports here itself.
There is an option provided to you to upload them.
Once you upload them, I will got through them and give my opinion.

Dr.Ratnakar Kini
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Gastroenterologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor