Less hair growth on scalp. Suggest some home remedies

Dr. Rahul Kumar

Dermatologist

Posted on Tue, 19 Nov 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: I have very less hair growth on my scalp...I am currently using some medicines contatining Minoxidil...Can u suggest some home remedies that will help to boost hair groth
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 25 hours later
Brief Answer:
details below

Detailed Answer:
Its good that you are using minoxidil.
It is a good hair growth lotion. Only thing is it will take at least 2 months to show its result.
Apart from this it is very important to take vitamin b complex, Protein, and iron supplements.
You can take it either in the form of supplements or in diet.
I am suggesting you trade names as theses supplements come with different name in different countries.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
Thank you.
Follow up: Dr. Rahul Kumar 18 hours later
Hello Doctor,

Thanks for your reply...Can you suggest some vitamin b complex, Protein, and iron supplements name.So that it can help...
also any thing dat I can include in my diet which will boost hair growth...
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
Details below

Detailed Answer:
You can take tablet follihair.
It contains all essential nutrients for hair.
Capsule hematinic is good source of iron.

In diet, you can include groundnuts and soyabean for proteins.
Yogurt is good source of vitamins.

Thank you