I have gone through your query, medical history and current medication.
For your kind information-->
1. Some mucoceles spontaneously resolve after a short time i.e. within three to five months. Within this period there is no need of any treatment.
2. If more than this then you may go for the intralesional corticosteroid injection and topical steroid
cream to reduce inflammation and accelerate healing.
3. If not subside by this method then you may try
therapy: a small, directed beam of light is used to remove the cyst
II) Cryotherapy: the cyst is removed by freezing
4. Avoid habits like lip or cheek biting
to help prevent future cysts.
5. Surgical removal is the last resort.
If you have any doubt, I will be available for your query.