Is there any cure for impotence?
Hello and thank you for sending the question to HCM.
Regarding impotence, it really depends on the primary cause. If this is related to a hormone in balance sometimes supplementation with Testosterone can be very helpful.
However, if this is related to underlying cardiovascular disease or diabetes, cure is not often achievable. At the same time, there are very good medications to help Restore some degree of good function. These include Viagra and Cialis for example.
I would encourage you to follow up with your primary care doctor for appropriate laboratory testing. A referral to a urologist might be helpful as well.
Thank you very much for sending the question. Let me know if I can guide you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Psychological impotence cures
- Mental impotence cure
- Treatment and cure for erectile impotence
- Can viagra cure impotence ?
- Treatment and cure for impotence
- Impotence cures after surgery
- Treatment and cure for psychological impotence
- Treatment and cure for functional impotence
- Treatment and cure for male impotence
- Serratiopeptidase cures impotence