Is the first trimester ultrasound a must?
nothing to worry
Hello dear, thanks for trusting health care magic.
Sonogram in first trimester is important for dating the pregnancy and confirmation of pregnancy.
And other tests she has advised can be done anytime in pregnancy but preferred in first or XXXXXXX 2nd trimester.
There is nothing to worry in case you don't have any bad obstetric history in past.
In case you have any questions in this regard I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Subchorionic hemorrhage first-trimester ultrasound
- Third trimester ultrasound
- Second trimester ultrasound
- Somatic and cardiac activity of fetus in third trimester ultrasound
- Tifa ultrasound
- Ultrasound trans vaginal with ultrasound
- Tiffa ultrasound
- Shadows on ultrasound
- Short femur ultrasound third-trimester
- Ultrasound for a bph