Are Sinarest and Azithromycin safe to take during the first trimester of pregnancy?
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
All three medications are safe in the first trimester of pregnancy.
That said, it is best to refrain from any medications during pregnancy, because many side effects are not known or studied.
Ihave hope you are taking the medications on prescription?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
I have one more question pls.
Before 10 month i was having miscarriage.Then I go for torch test and it was found that Rubella IgG# 110.50 Cytomegalovirus #IgG 201.20 .Rest are normal.I taken free torch tablet for 2 months under doctor prescription .Now I am in the stage of 1 St trimester.pls inform if there is any risk for miscarriage or abnormal baby .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Azithromycin and pregnancy first trimester
- Is sinarest safe during pregnancy
- 1 sinarest tablet is safe during 1st trimester
- Is sinarest tablet safe during pregnancy
- Is tab sinarest safe during pregnancy
- Azithromycin with sinarest
- Tab sinarest during pregnancy
- Is sinarest safe in pregnancy
- Sinarest tab safe in pregnancy
- Sinarest tablet safe in 1st trimester of pregnancy