Is the MVA-E2 vaccine effective to eliminate HPV?

Question
Can the MVA-E2 (aka MEL-1) vaccine eliminate my HPV (genital warts) they have the vaccine available in Mexico, I have read all the research, but I am wanting some experts opinions? It would appear the lack of funding/FDA corruption has made this unavailable.
Posted Sun, 31 Aug 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
yes, it can

Detailed Answer:

Yes, MVA-E2 can eliminate your HPV.

A research study conducted on 30 patients tell the same. The full detail of the study and treatment is published in Pubmed.

Follow-up: Is the MVA-E2 vaccine effective to eliminate HPV? 42 minutes later
Why has this vaccine not become more mainstream? there are so many people suffering, and many Drs here in USA don't believe in this vaccine.

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 12 minutes later
Brief Answer:
it is in phase 2 trial

Detailed Answer:

The vaccine is in phase 2 trial, it should come to mainstream very soon.

Approval of the same for treatment of genital warts rests with the USFDA. Further research is required and on-going with the vaccine.

Hopefully, it should turn out good.

Follow-up: Is the MVA-E2 vaccine effective to eliminate HPV? 2 minutes later
I have already made travels plans for Mexico to receive. What is your expert opinion on its efficiency?

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:
please go ahead with the vaccine

Detailed Answer:

Please go ahead with the vaccine. It is more likely to be doing good and efficient for you. My opinion for you would be to go ahead with the vaccine and take the shot of it.

Wish you good luck.