Is severe pain in navel post miscarriage normal?
This is normal!
Hi and thanks for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this miscarriage. I have reviewed this information and it is totally normal. There is no reason to worry. I will suggest that you add tylenol to your treatment options.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Swollen labia majora post miscarriage
- Pelvic infection post miscarriage
- Heterogeneous thickening of the endometrium post miscarriage
- Ovulation post miscarriage
- Raised esr post miscarriage
- Gas problems after a miscarriage severe pain is it normal
- Post miscarriage palpitations
- Continued pelvic pain post miscarriage
- Persistent nausea post miscarriage
- Right side breast pain post miscarriage