• question-icon

Is pregnancy possible despite taking an I-pill?

Posted on Thu, 13 Jul 2017 in Pregnancy
Question: Hi, me and my fiance had sex without protection, after having sex she took an I pill.
And now after almost 5-6 days she's experiencing bleeding, weakness and dizziness. What could be done? Is it normal? Or is there something we can do?
I would be grateful if you can Ans this doc. We need your help.
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Normal response to ipill

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome to health care Magic forum. Thanks for writing in to us with your health concerns. The symptoms your fiancee is experiencing are due to ipill. It is usual to have bleeding and nausea and feeling if tiredness and weakness after ipill. It will phase out in some time. Take paracetamol for relief.Regards Dr Manisha Jain.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Remy Koshy
Dr. Manisha Jain

OBGYN