Is nail ridges a cause of concern?
Upload a Snap with good image resolution
Hi dear.Thanks for your query.
I have throughly read your query and completely understand your concern.Lines on fingernails are really not specific and indicate some of the common conditions like-
b.Vessel disease(peripheral vascular disease)
c.Micro nutrients deficiency (Eg: Zinc)
d.Various other illnesses such as pneumonia,mumps, measles, scarlet fever etc.
I would be glad if you can upload the snap(using the report tab on your page) of nails of both the hands to help you understand better.
Await your reply soon.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ridged nails melasma connection
- Ridge on thumb nail
- What causes childrens bumpy ridged nails
- Sperm count nails ridges
- Thick ridged thumb nails
- What is the cause of soft and ridge nails
- Thalassemia nail ridging
- Ridged nails ehlers danlos
- What causes splitting dry nails with vertical ridges
- Hypermobility ridged nails