Is my BP and and pulse rate normal?

Dr. Praveen Tayal

Orthopaedic Surgeon

Posted on Sat, 8 Sep 2012 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Question: My BP is 132 over 72 pulse 94 Is this OK?
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 2 hours later
A blood pressure of 132/72 with a pulse of 94 is excellent if not ideal as far as vital signs go.These numbers in the absence of any signs and symptoms are ideal and do not need to be worried about.

You can check your blood pressure on multiple monitors to make sure you are seeing accurate readings and followup with your doctor for a routine work up.

I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D
Follow up: Dr. Praveen Tayal 58 minutes later
Dr. Tayal.

Many thanks
XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 6 hours later
Hello again XXXXXXX

Thank you for the appreciation,

You are most welcome.

Regards.