Is it safe to take Aleve and Benadryl together?
the combination has no interactions
aleve and benadryl can be used together and no significant interaction is expected. I haven't actually understood the reason for using benadryl. I suppose you have chronic pain and you'd like to use aleve.
While the interactions are not a concern, the drugs themselves may become one! Aleve is a potent painkiller but it may cause problems to your kidneys, liver, stomach, blood pressure, etc. I would suggest Tylenol as a safer alternative, but a less potent one. Concomitant use of aspirin may potentiate the side effects of aleve in the stomach, increasing the risk for gastrointestinal bleeding.
I hope you find my comments helpful!
You can contact me again, if you'd like any clarification or further information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is benadryl safe to take with diltiazem
- Can i take aleve plavix and indocin together
- Can you take benadryl allergy with aleve
- Is it safe to take benadryl with excedrin
- Aleve and ibuprofen together
- Is benadryl safe to take with ramipril
- Is it safe to take benadryl with apidexin
- Take advil and aleve together
- Can i take benadryl and aleve
- Is it safe to take cephalexin and benadryl
- Suggest treatment for splenic cyst
- What causes dry throat?
- What causes itching in breast?
- What causes chest pain and heart burn?
- Suggest treatment for pain in heels
- Can i take Paxil along with Clonidine?
- Suggest ways to manage diabetes
- Does taking Plaquinel for lupus affect the memory?
- What does an enlarged lymph node on neck indicate?
- Is infection possible by touching a dead bird despite using a disinfectant?