Is it safe to take 40mg of Simvastatin for high cholesterol levels?
Can take another pill now safely;nothing bad will happen
I understand your concerns.
If you do not remember to have taken the pill Simvastatin 20 mg, then, can take a pill at this moment. Even if you took your daily dose of 20 mg, if you take another one now, it will be a total of 40 mg. Nothing worrisome will happen, do not worry.
By tomorrow and afterwards try to take it regularly. You can write down the time when to take, so you won't forget.
Hope it cleared your doubts! Let me know if you have further help!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Diagnosis of high cholesterol level
- Symptoms of high cholesterol level
- Extremely high cholesterol levels
- High cholesterol levels in women
- Diet for high cholesterol levels
- Scared to continue taking simvastatin for high cholesterol
- High cholesterol level causes
- High cholesterol effect on alp level
- Very high cholesterol level
- What is high cholesterol level