Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Is it possible to remove an old friction burn from my penis shaft without invasive surgery?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 6137 Questions
Is it possible to remove a old friction burn from your penis shaft without invasive surgery.
Posted Sun, 5 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 2 hours later
Brief Answer: yes but, requires initial consultation for evaluat Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for this query. From the information you have provided, it would be possible to do a microsurgery to correct that. Surgical techniques have advanced a lot over recent years that invasive surgery is no longer as popular as it was the case. However, we must examine the pennies to gather more information about the wound so as well o provide the best possible answer given the nature and specifics of the friction scar. Please get consultednby your primary care physician who would make referral to urologist or plastic surgeon accordingly. I hope you find this helpful. I wish you well. Thanks for using our services and do feel free to request for more information if needed. Dr. Ditah, MD.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor