Is imbalance in thyroid hormones be related to lymphoma?
No report is attached
Thanks for your query.
Imbalance in thyroid hormones may not be related to the lymphoma. Need not worry.
I need to know the value of TSH in the thyroid profile test. This is more reliable and provide a very good information on the thyroid status than T3 value alone.
Please attach the report.
Continue the medications you are on.
Waiting for your response,
Tsh is normal
Thanks for the information.
Need not worry about the thyroid status.
Your TSH is normal, this implies you do not have any imbalance which need attention.
The T3 value is variable and can be in normal range if tested after few days.
No intervention would be need in your case.
reports are normal
Thanks for the reports.
I have gone through the reports. I see that the values are in range and there is no need to worry. Except that the T4 value has mild derangement but its insignificant.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Armpit odor related to lymphoma
- Does hashimotos thyroiditis develops into lymphoma
- Is lymphoma related to dropping platelets
- Thyroid lymphoma ultrasound results
- Lymphoma non hodgkinson is related to aids
- Lymphoma and thyroid nodules
- Liver issues related to follicular lymphoma
- High psa related to lymphoma
- Blotchy skin related to lymphoma
- Thyroid lymphoma diagnosis
- Suffer from hypertension and weakness. Does meth use cause thyroid problem?
- What is the effect of steroids on the heart during puberty in boys?
- Having psychological problems. Taking therapy. Any advice?
- Body feels shaky. What is the cause and how to control this?
- Experiencing a periodic mild numbness in arm. Family history of MS. Any...
- Medicine for G6PD patient with fever?
- Having pain and pressure in eye with headache. Sinus MRI normal. What...
- Snorted meth. Having sore throat and cough. Is there any complication?
- Have small penis. Will penomet penis enlargement pump work to enlarge it?
- Found high BP readings on home monitors. Any thoughts?