Is delayed menstruation a symptom of pregnancy?
For the last 6 months my cycles have been regular 24-26 days. I am trying to get pregnant.
I am currently on day 28 and still no sign of period. I have done a pregnancy test but it is negative. Could I still be pregnant? Or is it something else?
Get serum beta hCG blood test done
It is possible that you might be pregnant but it is very early to say so.
Please get serum beta hCG blood test done to know the pregnancy at the earliest. Urine home pregnancy test takes another week to show positive result.
Blood test is earliest to predict.
There are chances of pregnancy
There is chance that you are pregnant.
Other symptoms are not necessary for pregnancy.
Feeling of wetness does not signify anything.
There is possibility of pregnancy
I don't think there should be anything wrong. You are likely to get pregnant.
Only other possibility is delayed periods that occur once in a while in women.
You can contact me in future directly by pasting following link in your browser :
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can an overdose of aspirin delay menstruation and pregnancy
- Max delay in menstruation before pregnancy
- Is pregnancy possible during menstruation
- Could it be pregnancy or stress delaying the menstruation
- Can delayed menstruation be symptom of pregnancy
- Menstruation during pregnancy
- Menstruation and pregnancy
- Bright red menstruation and pregnancy
- Symptoms 9days delayed menstruation
- Causes of delayed menstruation aside from pregnancy