Is convex curvature to mid lumbar spine symptom of scoliosis?
you may need further x ray
I have studied your case.
You may need to further investigate for pattern of curvature of spine.
This may be structural or functional scoliosis. right and left bending view x ray may be required.
no need to worry about functional scoliosis.
clinical examination by specialist will be required.
You can attach your x ray and send to me.
Physiotherapy and exercises are important.
I hope I have answered your questions. If you have further questions please feel free to ask. I will be happy to answer your question. Take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lumbar spine scoliosis lump
- Symptoms of lumbar spine lordosis
- Degenerative lumbar spine symptoms
- Symptoms of lumbar spine problems
- Convex right lumbar scoliosis
- Exercises for lumbar scoliosis symptoms
- Symptoms of lumbar spine arthritis
- Mild scoliosis lumbar spine
- Symptoms of lumbar spine disorders
- Symptoms of lumbar spine disease
- Significant daily mental stress and mild depression due to ongoing...
- Tip of toe is numb and tingly with swelling. Also have bunion on foot....
- Spine MRI shows small central disc protrusion with no associated spinal...
- Have severe back pain. Scan showed ostetis, arthritis, sacroillitis. CRP...
- Did foot surgery. Having pain with elevated D-dimer level. Should I...
- Fractured foot and have intense burning in toes while elevating foot....
- Bad pain in left toe and reduces slightly during day. Suggest a remedy?
- Have buldged disc in spine. Got steroid shots. Knee is popping and...
- Have a bulging disc that causes neck and upper arm pain. Treatment?
- Having knee pain. X-ray showed mild wear and tear and bit of arthritis....