Is conception possible during irregular menstrual cycles without medication?

Infertility Specialist
Question
Hi doctor

I am trying to concieve for the past 1 year. I have pcos. Was having irregular menstural cycle for past 1.5 yrs. I weigh 80kg. Going for treatment for past 3 months. Thyroid and prolactin levels are normal. No other issues.
First month ,i was put on glycomet and foLic acid daily . Duphaston from 21st till 27th day.
Second month,i was put on glycomet,foLic acid, duphaston . Additionally she prescribed thyroid and caberlact saying though prolactin and thyroid are within range ,if you are trying to concieve it must be low . 3rd month ,i went for follicular study on 11th,14th and 16th day. No ovulation induction .It's my natural cycle.On 16th day scan,she told that the Follicle is ruptured and asked if you had pain . Yes I had pain on 15th day night at right side . She told that it's a premature Follicle rupture. Now additionally she has prescribed ecosprin. So this month totally 5 tablets. Past 3 months my period is regular. Coming to my doubts and questions. I am just trying to concieve for past 1.2 yrs. My age is 29. Is it too early for fertility treatment? Can't i sustain pregnancy without these tablets? Is ecospirin and duphaston safe? .Should i really take caberlact and thyroid as the thyroid and prolactin are within normal range. Since ovulation is not induced,can we call this as natural pregnancy?. Today is 21st day,can i neglect duphaston and ecosprin and other tablets too except foLic acid and see if it is happening natural as past months i consumed tablets which might have corrected my problems to some extent ?.Am i having a complex issue to consume these many tablets?Worried about consuming tablets as it might leave minor to maJor defect in baby... Kindly help and give your opinions.
Tue, 29 May 2018 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Try naturally

Detailed Answer:
Hi

I understand your concerns.

Following is my reply

1) You have good chances of conceiving naturally as you are trying for past one year only amd 29 years.

2) Caberlact and thyroid medicines are not required.

3) Duphaston and ecosprin also not required. You can stop them now.

4) You can call this natural pregnancy though induced.

Let me know if you need anymore help.