Is blocked fallopian tube suggestive of cancer?
It is not a cancer
Hi and thanks for your to Healthcare magic.
I have read carefully your question and understand your concern for your sister.
There are no chances that your sister have cancer because:
1.The most common reason of blocked Fallopian tubes is pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) caused from sexually transmitted infection such as chlamydia or gonorrhea.
2.She have bilateral blocked tubes
3.She is very young
Meanwhile don't worry because she will be very good,only issue that she will have is infertility or she haven't chances to be pregnant.
Hope I was helpful and please feel free for further question.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blocked fallopian tube treatment
- Blocked fallopian tube symptoms
- Blocked fallopian tubes laparoscopy
- Remedy for blocked fallopian tubes
- Periods and blocked fallopian tubes
- Gastroschisis and blocked fallopian tubes
- Blocked fallopian tubes and ivf
- Dianette blocked fallopian tubes
- Blocked fallopian tube surgery
- Blocked fallopian tubes by soil