Is an ALT level of 55 a cause of concern?
ALT is within normal range, please upload complete report
I share your concern
ALT 55 is within normal range, you need not to worry much
If you can upload me complete reports as well as any previous record, I will be able to guide you better
It's always good to exercise regularly, I am glad to know that you are so health concerned and physically active
If it has increased from previous reports than its a matter of concern and you should get an ultrasound done
Thanks for posting your query on HCM
Please feel free to ask for more clarification, I will gladly answer you
Wishing you good health
You need not to worry, reports are within normal range
Thanks for your reply
If you can't upload the reports, no issue.
Your cholesterol report is normal you need not to worry, as such ALT is also within normal range, since it has increased from previous report so I would advise you to get an ultrasound done whenever you go to the doctor.
Meanwhile Avoid alcohol or smoking if you are having it
You are already exercising so continue it
Have lots of fresh fruits, vegetables and dietary fibers in your diet
Have plenty of fluid intake.
Hope this will clear all your doubts pertaining to ALT report
Thanks for using our services
wish you good health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- High alt levels but alt < ast
- High alt level causes
- High alt and ast levels something to be concerned about
- Marijuana cause high alt level
- Does vyvanse cause high ast and alt levels
- Does diphenhydramine cause high alt levels in the liver
- Can caffeine cause ast and alt levels to spike
- What causes rise in alt and ast levels
- Does cerazette cause high alt levels in liver
- Does alcohol consumption cause high alt level
- What causes intermittent severe stomach pain?
- What causes stinging pain in chest radiating towards waist during...
- What causes constant heart palpitations?
- What causes cold sensation of body in a person with hypothyroidism?
- Suggest remedy for itching under upper legs
- Suggest treatment for increased BP,bulemia and breathing difficulty
- Suggest treatment for rash on back with shingles and blisters
- Suggest treatment for positive TMT test result
- Is the stress thallium test more reliable than angiography?
- Suggest treatment for chest pain and palpitations after aortic...