Is a red and yellow spot on leg,a spider bite?
If any of symptoms below,should go to ER ASAP...
I have gone through the images you uploaded. To my opinion, other than spider bite, the spot you have seems more related to severely scratching spot. You might have scratched that leg spot when you were asleep very badly and it ended like that.
Can you please give more details on any other symptom related to the spot:
- is it painful?
- do you have fever? nausea?
- is your body aching?
- are you feeling chest pain or other respiratory problems?
If you have any of these symptoms, I advise to go to ER as soon as possible and to get proper treatment in time.
Meanwhile, I advise to:
- you saw the spot only this morning, I advise to apply ice on the spot to reduce swelling and pain
- use acetaminophen/ibuprofen for pain relief
- raise your legs higher than the level of the heart
- wash the area with cool water and soap, do not use hot/warm water
Hope it was of help! Let me know if you have further queries!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Red spot on hip itchy weakness tiredness spider bite
- Red bump spider bite
- Spider bite red hickey
- Multiple red spots spider bite
- Red itchy welts on leg spider bite
- Red scaly spider bite
- Spider bite on leg numbness
- Spider bite bruise white spot
- Spider bite on hand achy legs
- Swollen leg itching red after spider bite would antibiotic help
- What causes hives and itching after taking Synthroid?
- Can yeast show up in blood culture without a yeast infection?
- Suggest treatment for primary orthostatic tremor
- What causes extra skin hanging off of the labia?
- Could shoulder pain and digestive issues be a depression symptom?
- What causes dry cough causing chest and arm pain?
- What causes swollen throat even after zitromax intake for pharyngitis?
- Suggest alternative of norpace CR for irregular heart beats
- What causes uncontrollable shaking in body?
- Is a red and yellow spot on leg,a spider bite?