Is a infrared sauna advisable after coronary stenting?
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
I read carefully your query.
Infrared sauna are safe in patients with heart stents or even Pacemaker.It won't cause any problem.
You need to drink plenty of water and stay well hydrated to avoid low blood pressure and electrolyte changes.
It would be a good idea to consult it with your treating doctor just to be safe ,although sauna won't cause any problem.
Hope it helps.
Let me know if you have any question.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Coronary angioplasty and sauna
- Running after coronary stent
- Life after coronary stent
- Colonoscopy after coronary stent
- Infrared sauna after surgery
- Infrared sauna after laparoscopy
- Sauna after stent stenting
- Is a sauna dangerous after stent
- Can one have sauna after coronary artery bypass surgery
- Exercise after coronary stents