Is Tylenol advisable for pain while on Ramipril and Atorvastatin?
No severe drug interactions, still consult your physician..
Welcome to HEALTHCARE MAGIC..
I have gone through your query and can understand your concerns..
As per your complain Tylenol or Dristan both contain Acetaminophen that is a mild painkiller and fever reducer medicine..
It can be taken while a patient is on the medicines that you indicated above..
Although some moderate interaction can be seen but not severe, so caution to be taken is to not take the other medicine together with Tylenol..
I would still suggest you to talk to your treating physician aa he knows your complete medical history.
As of now Dristan or Tylenol can be taken without any problems..
Also consult your dentist as if there is still pain after Root Canal Treatment there is a possibility that there is re-infection or lingering previous infection that needs treatment..
Hope this information helps..
Thanks and regards.
Dr.Honey Nandwani Arora.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for radiating pain in jaw
- Suggest treatment for raised bumps on tongue
- What causes cramps and weakness post intake of Clindamycin and Oxycodone?
- Is Tylenol advisable for pain while on Ramipril and Atorvastatin?
- What causes gum sensitivity along with puffiness and sensitivity inside...
- What causes a painless patch inside the left cheek?
- What causes bleeding gums while brushing?
- What causes lower front teeth pain and bleeding gums while on Storvas?
- What causes severe tooth pain post a root canal?
- Suggest remedies for dental abscess