Is Toradol a narcotic?
Toradol is NSAID, it is not narcotic.
Thanks for your query
After going through your query I want to say that Toradol(ketorolac Tromethamine) is non steroidal anti inflammatory drug. It is not narcotics. Your mother can take it as she tolerated it well as it is not narcotic. You can discuss with your Doctor about it.
Hope your query get answered.If you have any clarification then I will be happy to help.
Wishing you a good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does the CT scan report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for pain in mid back and left shoulder
- What is the recovery period after hip replacement?
- Suggest treatment for severe hip pain, weak thigh and gluteal muscles
- Suggest treatment for gout flare up on left elbow
- What causes large swollen area on top of arm below collar bone?
- What causes pain and numbness in hands?
- Suggest treatment for cervical stenosis
- What causes heel pain?
- Suggest treatment for stiff and heavy neck with burning eyes and pain in...