Is Instaflex advisable for prostate cancer?

Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan

Posted on Fri, 23 Oct 2015 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: Is Instaflex for joint pain and flexibility, safe for prostate cancer?
Answered by Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan 24 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Not contraindicated for prostate cancer, may use it

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for asking

I read your question and i understand your concern. Instaflex is over the counter pain relief medication with collagen and it may help osteoarthritis or age related arthralgias and pain relief but may not be enough alone. Talk to your rheumatologist and let them decide what is best for you.

regarding its contraindication with prostate, i want you to know it does not effect prostate cancer at all.

i hope it helps. take good care of yourself and don't forget to close the discussion please.

Khan