What causes mild swelling in the face post a ultherapy?
My concern is that I have read several reviews on internet which says ULTHERAPY causes fat loss which leads to volume loss on face.And face looks aged and hollow.Is this true ? kindly answer
Ultherapy is safe, effective and without side effects in experienced hands
Hello. Thank you for writing to us.
I am D. kakkar(Dermatologist and Venereologist). I have noted your concern.
Ultherapy is an approved treatment for non surgical face lift. Its mode of action is to stimulate of synthesis of new collagen and thus gradually induce skin tightening and reverse fine lines and wrinkles (providing a lifting effect to face)... It should not cause any side effects like fat loss or hollow face if performed correctly by a certified technician. Rarely, however, either delivering too much heat/ energy or delivering uneven heat/ energy may cause fat loss or uneven fat loss, specially in those inexperienced with the device.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes mild dyskaryosis
- What causes pain in jaws and swelling in face
- What are the causes for swelling in face and eyes
- What causes swelling of the admoid
- What causes swelling in the limbs post surgery
- What causes mild headaches
- What causes swelling of the tragus
- Diseases that cause face swelling
- What causes water retention in body causing swelling
- What causes scrotum to swell
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body