Suggest remedies for arthritis
Hello and welcome
I appreciate your concern
Sodium hyaluronate (Hyalgan) has been used with some benefit by increasing the shock absorption of articular cartilage. There is no specific collagen supplement that has shown to reverse or halt these degenerative changes or provide symptomatic relief in both the long and short term.
It is an option which can be utilised in consultation with your doctor.
let me know if you have any query
wishing you best of health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Rheumatoid arthritis remedy in amway
- Remedies for arthritis back pain
- What is the remedy for arthritis with fatigue
- Arthritis knee pain remedies
- Nutrilite suggestion for rheumatoid arthritis
- Natural remedies psoriatic arthritis
- What is the remedy for arthritis
- Natural remedies for arthritis pain
- Permanent remedy for rheumatoid arthritis
- Remedy for arthritis in knees
- What causes weight gain inspite of being on Effexor for depression?
- What does twinging sensation in and around stomach indicate?
- Suggest treatment for pressure under lower left rib cage
- Suggest treatment for scleroderma
- Is Stematil safe with Sertraline?
- What causes low MPV?
- Does drinking excess water lead to reduced kidney function?
- Does Claritin Redi medication cause lymphadenopathy?
- Can hepatitis-C be contracted through a cut wound in the hand?
- What causes numbness in legs and face after taking steroid injections in...