Is Aspirin effective when suffering from acid reflux?
Thanks for posting your query.
Yes Enteric coated Aspirin ( Ecospirin) are more gastric friendly and causes less Gastric irrigation. But if you are having gastric reflux then even coated Aspirin also can cause gastric irritation.
In that case using Clopidogrel would be much better. Yes Clopidogrel is a good alternative for aspirin.
Hope this information was useful to you.
Any clarification feel free to ask.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Effects of severe acid reflux
- Acid reflux medicine side effects
- Can acid reflux effect fertility
- Acid reflux drugs side effects
- Acid reflux when showering
- Acid reflux effects on throat
- Effects of malt whisky on acid reflux
- Acid reflux omeprazole side effects
- Side effects of acid reflux
- Cipralex side effects acid reflux