Is Alprazolam safe to take along with Nyquil?
Hello, and thanks for your question.
The combination of alcohol and Xanax is a deadly one. This can decrease your respiratory drive to the point where you stop breathing. Furthermore, detoxing outside a hospital or other controlled environment can lead to insomnia, delirium, seizures and death. Adding Nyquil can further decrease your respiratory drive and is absolutely not safe. I strongly recommend you visit an ER with plans to detox in a monitored detox unit.
Please remember to rate and close this answer thread when you are finished and satisfied.
In the future, for continuity of care, I encourage you to contact me directly at my private link below. After you ask a direct question, it would be my pleasure to be your dedicated personal physician on this website. My name is Dr. Sheppe, and I am an XXXXXXX doctor working in New York City at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, ranked #1 for Psychiatry in the United States (tinyurl.com/psyrank). For a personalized comprehensive evaluation, treatment recommendations, and individual therapy, ask me at HealthCareMagic at this private link: tinyurl.com/DrSheppeAnswers
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is it safe to take nyquil with azithromycin
- Is it safe to take alprazolam with tramadol
- Is it safe to take pravastatin and nyquil
- Can nyquil be taking with alprazolam
- Taking alprazolam with thyroid disease
- Safe to take nyquil and xanax
- Is it safe to take nyquil with zoloft
- Is it safe to take melatonin with nyquil
- Is it safe to take nyquil and vyvanse
- Safe to take nyquil and sudafed