How to treat fever,fatigue and lower back pain after taking antibiotics for UTI?

Hello. I was recently diagnosed with a urinary tract infection by two doctors. First, I was given the typical antibiotics. After finished taking them, I started getting these symptoms: high fever, delirium, lower back pain, fatigue , and sweats/chills. I ve been trying to drink a lot of fluids but everything tastes bitter and its getting harder to drink water and eat. I have barely eaten at all this past week. The symptoms have been going on for 6 days now. My second visit to a doctor, I was told it was still the bladder infection and she gave me the same antibiotics to take. I haven t been able to attend college and it is setting me back a lot. What is wrong with me?
Thu, 4 Jul 2019