Is 0.7ml of Vitanova for infant harmful?
Thanks for writing.
Vitamin drops like vitonova have a wide safety margin.
No need to worry.
No harm will be done for sure.
Just make sure from next dose you give 0.5 ml.
No need to skip or decrease next dose.
Wishing your baby good health.
sleep varies but babies regulate themselves
Sleep varies in duration. On an average around 10 to 14 hours per day
No need to worry. Your baby is doing fine. All babies at this age sleep for short duration in breaks.
Continue breastfeeding and let your baby sleep as per his schedule.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does lactogen harm infants
- Is succinic acid harmful infants
- Is domstal syrup for infants harmful
- Is skunk spray harmful to infants
- Harmful effect of cerelac in infants
- Is piclin kid harmful for infants
- Is bleach harmful odor to infants
- Infant consumed mouthwash is it harmful
- Is skunk smell harmful to infants
- Marijuana smell harmful infants