How to treat backache below shoulder?

Dr. Prasad

Posted on Fri, 13 Dec 2013 in Back Pain
Question: i am having a backache since last few days........... just down below the shoulders. making me
Answered by Dr. Prasad 6 hours later
Brief Answer: Try antiinflammatory agents... Detailed Answer: Hi, If the back ache is fairly recent, I would suggest you to use topical pain balms or volini spray and antiinflammatory painkillers for few days and see the response. Most muscular aches which are the common cause of back ache will respond to this treatment. To my patients, I prescribe mobizox twice daily for 3 days. This is not available over the counter, your local doctor will know about it. If pain persists/worsen consult an orthopedician for evaluation. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications. Regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T