How to reduce irritation during ovulation?
Birth control pills will help.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The irritability during ovulation is due to the hormonal changes taking place in your body during ovulation. These mood changes can be improved with simple relaxation exercises like yoga, meditation, etc.
In case the changes are persistent and sever then taking birth control pills will help. You can get these prescribed after consulting your gynecologist.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fever during ovulation
- Unable to urinate during ovulation
- Progynova before ovulation and duphaston during ovulation
- How safe is postinor 2 during ovulation
- Mood swings during ovulation
- Nipple discharge during ovulation
- Loose motion during ovulation
- Irritable mood during ovulation normal
- Eye fatigue during ovulation
- How effective is plan b during ovulation