How to overcome anxiety about HSG test procedure and injections?
Yes, local anaesthesia is an injection.
Thanks for trusting us about your concern here.
I can understand your concern here.
I have gone through your history and I can understand your anxiety about the procedure.
Yes, it is a painful procedure but pain can be reduced by pain killer tablets and injection.
Yes local anaesthesia is an injection and given on cervix, to make it less sensitive to pain.
Pain after procedure can be there and relieve in few hours.
Yes, you can go on bike after procedure, if you are feeling comfortable.
Hope I have answered all the questions, feel
free to discuss further.
Do not worry!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to overcome anxiety and masturbating practice during exams
- How to overcome the lingering anxieties that masturbation is evil
- How to overcome sleep anxiety
- How do i overcome this severe anxiety problem
- How to overcome my hypertension and anxiety
- How can i overcome anxiety disorder
- How to overcome severe anxiety
- How to overcome high anxiety
- How to overcome panic disorder and biological anxiety
- How to overcome extreme anxiety