How to get rid of one month pregnancy?

Dr. Sree Gouri SR

OBGYN

Posted on Tue, 18 Jun 2013 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Question: how we remove over 1 month pregnancy without medicine
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 19 minutes later

Usually it is not possible to abort one month pregnancy without medicine.
Preventing the pregnancy is the best option, once the woman conceives and the fetus grows to around 4 weeks of gestational age now medical termination has to be opted.
So better to consult gynecologist, get examined and go for ultrasound.
Ultrasound is needed to confirm the intrauterine pregnancy, to estimate the gestational age and to exclude the ectopic pregnancy.
Then with the doctor's advice you can go for medical termination of pregnancy.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.

Follow up: Dr. Sree Gouri SR 6 minutes later
abortion is safe or not ?
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 8 minutes later

If medical abortion is planned,
-After confirmation of intrauterine pregnancy,
-Under gynecologist guidance,
-And if there are no previous medical or obstetrical complications
it is safe only.
Some side effects like pain abdomen, bloating sensation etc can be seen. But these will subside once the abortion process gets completed.

Wish you Good Health, If you are satisfied with my response please rate the answer after closing the discussion.

Follow up: Dr. Sree Gouri SR 2 minutes later
Kindly suggest medicine for remove the pregnancy.
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 3 minutes later

You should not use any tablets without consulting the doctor and getting examined.
So please consult the gynecologist, get examined and undergo ultrasound. Then with her advice you can take tablets.