How long does Pneumonia shot take to show effect?
No you should not take both the shots togather.
Thanks for your question on Health Care Magic.
I can understand your concern.
No, you should not take both the shots togather.
Better too take flu shot first.
Then after 24 hours, get done pneumonia shot.
And don't take both vaccines at same site. Take them on different sites.
No, these vaccines can not give immediate effects.
It will take atleast 6-8 days to start it's protective effects.
Hope I have solved your query. I will be happy to help you further. Wish you good health. Thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pneumonia booster shot side effects
- How long does pneumonia treatment take
- Pneumonia how long contagious
- How long does it take to cure lipid pneumonia
- Pneumonia lasts how long
- Pneumonia hives how long
- Pneumonia how long to recover
- How long does it take to get over pneumonia
- Pneumonia cough how long
- How long to cure pneumonia