How long do the effects of Metoprolol and Ivabradine remain?
It will take 12 hours for the effect of medicine to wean off.
Thanks for your query.
Effect of a single dose of Metoprolol and ivabradine lasts for 24 hours.
It will take atleast 12 hour for the heart rate to return to normal.
Ask you cardiologist to reduce the doses of ivabradine.
Metoprolol and ivabradine should be seperated from each other by 12 hours to prevent severe bradycardia episode in future.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does the following test report during 18 weeks of pregnancy indicate?
- What are the repercussions of Gabapentin overdose?
- What causes aortic root dilatation while having hypertension?
- What do these following blood reports indicate?
- Suggest treatment for sharp pain in the sternum area
- What does this following blood report indicate?
- What does this thyroid blood test report indicate?
- What does this echocardiogram report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for soreness and pain in the knees
- Suggest treatment for high cholesterol levels and headaches