Taking Solatol, dizziness, palpitations, anxiety. Due to increase in Solatol or dieting?

i have been taking sotalol 80mg in morning and 120 mg at night for stv, i was getting a cpl of episodes that do stop on there own so the dr upped my tablets to 120 morning and night 1 week ago, iv also been dieting for the last 3 weeks, in the last 4 days i have had excessive dizzyness and very tired along with palpuations that seem to occur from late afternoon the early evening. th dizzyness is causeing my anxiety to flair up, is this all because of the increase in sotalol or my dieting of 3 weeks? diets consists of water, fruit, veg, and little but some meat, salads. wholemeal bread, fish,
Mon, 17 Sep 2012