How is STD transmitted?

Posted on Tue, 8 Apr 2014 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Question: Hi I recently had protected sex with 2 hookers, how likely am I to get an STD. moreover may be coz of being scared I was not able to maintain proper errection.. so I mostly had blow job and was with a condom.. Below is the full description of what I did.. The 1st girl gave me a blow job with a latex condom on.. then i tried fucking her however i was not able to keep my hardness for more than 3 secs so I have to pull back immediately.. then she changed the condom(latex) and then gave me a blow job again.. after sometime she tried fucking me again(she on top). again i was not able to maintain my hardness for more than 5 to 10 secs. She then said " I some how like a blow job" so she removed the condom and placed one more condom(latex) and then she gave me a blow job.. and i didn't even come.. Also I was just touching her vagina few times but did not put my finger inside her. and I sucked her tits once for 2 or 3 sec .thats all second girl: she placed a condom(latex) and then gave me a blow job . and then we tried missionary position again I was not able to maintain my hardness.. I tried couple of times to penetrate her but the moment I went in i ws becoming soft this went on for 15 to 30 seconds.. then she gave me a hand job.. after some time I came.. this is all I did that night.. what are the chances of me getting any STDs
Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 20 minutes later
Brief Answer: Absolutely no cause for concern Detailed Answer: Hi Welcome to Healthcare-Magic Greetings of the day Namasthe Dear Mr XXXXXXX I do understand your concern and apprehension and also anxiety of having contracted STD. Let me first reassure you, there is definitely no cause for concern. The chances of you getting STD are almost nil. The reassuring thing is 1. You never came in touch with her secretions which could possibly be infected. 2. Condom was always used during all the procedures. 3. Saliva is not known to transmit HIV. In short you have a safe sexual practise with multiple partners. I would advise you to refrain from multiple partners, the anxiety of going through it defeats the very purpose of excitement. Do get back to me if you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you. Take Care Best regards Dr Deepak Kishre MBBS,MS,MCH Consultant Surgeon
Follow up: Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 5 minutes later
What about other stds apart from hiv that can get transferred through skin to skin touch..for example herpes..are there any other diseases which can get transferred through skin touching at the infected place (I was touching her vagina using my finger)?
Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 7 minutes later
Brief Answer: Probability is alomst nil for other STD Detailed Answer: Hi If she did not have active herpes lesion like ulcer, its unlikely to transmit Herpes. Other STD require close skin to skin contact for prolonged time in the presence of lesions. Following the exposure you did not experience any Urinary complaints, no rash, No ulcer its unlikely that you have contracted STD. Majority of STD manifest within 2 weeks of exposure( Majority have incubation period of less than 2 weeks that is duration between exposure and development of lesion). If 2 weeks have evolved from exposure and you have not developed any symptoms, the probability of having got STD is almost nil. Take Care Regards Deepak
Follow up: Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 5 hours later
Thnx XXXXXXX . today I had been feeling to pee a lot.but when I pee it's literally very less.could this be a coz of concern? I was living in canada which is a very cold place n have recently moved to india..so I am.not used to facing this kind of weather for last 2 yrs..could this be the reason why I am having peeing issues?
Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 8 minutes later
Brief Answer: likely to be due to weather Detailed Answer: Hi It's definitely due to weather. There is intense summer in India and decreased consumption of water would be the cause of your decreased urination. Ensure water intake of 2 to 3 liter a day and everything should be fine. Take Care Regards Dr Deepak
Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari

General Surgeon