How effective is double marker test in ruling out down syndrome in fetus?
Should get it done
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
It is a very good test and is a must for people who are affording and thus should always get it done.
It will tell us about various aneuploidy disorders and thus even more important in mothers aged 30 years or more as in your case.
But now a days even younger females are advised to get this test done as it just involves a blood sample and nothing else.
So don't be double minded and get it done.
All the best.
As per the various forums on the internet, this scan just provides the probable chances of the disorders. But to confirm those have to undergo a series of diagnostic tests.
So, is is still better to get this scan done.
NT scan is must
Yes dear you need to get a NT scan done before double marker for analysis of the reports.
So better get it done as advised and let's hope for the best.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Mosaic down syndrome testing
- Harmony test downs syndrome
- How to detect downs syndrome in fetus during pregnancy
- Cvs test for downs syndrome
- How to deal with down syndrome
- Biaya test down syndrome
- Pregnant test for down syndrome
- Blood test for downs syndrome
- Harmony down syndrome test
- Fetus with down syndrome symptoms