• question-icon

How do stem cell powder and bio can syrup work?

Posted on Mon, 9 Oct 2017 in Ayurveda
Question: Hi,

Can anyone give me an detail overview of how stem cells powder and bio can syrup works.

Thanks
Answered by Dr. Munish Sood 56 minutes later
Brief Answer:
further details

Detailed Answer:
Dear,
Thanks for contacting Ayurveda with your query and following is/are necessary information:

`. Bio can syrup is an Ayurveda compound manufactured by XXXXXXX energy and Benmoon Pharma from XXXXXXX and designed to treat cancer and a preliminary investigation has found it to be effective and can be taken as an ADJUVANT along with other co existing modern drugs/therapies

PS., as mentioned in my earlier reply any alternative therapy, has to be taken as an "ADJUVANT" so is the case with it and since it is presently under clinical trials and out of my evaluation thus cannot say about the efficacy

[ products are GMP/AYUSH certified with seal on the bottle]

2. double stem cell powder is again manufactured by same company and acts as a strong anti oxidant [free radical scavenger] and thus working as a powerful Immunomodulator

3. In both the products duration is of 6-12 months and most important it is basically an example of network marketing since to have the product you have to become an independent distributor and only then you can sell the product [so I will not rely on the efficacy of the same (at present)

4. in both the products line of treatment although is same [as mentioned by me in earlier reply] that :
it increases the immunity and detoxifies the body BUT it doesn't contain medicine which improves the function of the liver
ii. purifies the blood
iii. and corrects the digestive system.

5. The decision of buying or not rests upon you since cannot comment on the online accuracy of the product(s)

Dr. Munish Sood
Consultant Physician
Naimittika

direct online link: bit.ly/drmunishsood
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee
Follow up: Dr. Munish Sood 7 hours later
Thanks for responding back doctor. 

Can i start this procedure for a stage 2 atypical meningioma of around 7cms. I have shared the report. 

What this what is the possibility of shrinking tumor completely. 

Is there any side effects of consuming it and can stopping it at a certain stage will reverse its effect? 
Answered by Dr. Munish Sood 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
further necessary information and plan of action

Detailed Answer:
Dear
Thanks for reverting back

1. As stated earlier since the said product(s) mentioned by you are part of online network marketing thus looking into the ingredients they have mostly used products which are not routinely incorporated into formulations meant for treatment of cancer [they are basically supportive ingredients and not disease specific] thus it will be only PARTIAL symptomatic management

PS. give a try to my medicine(s) and you will see the results.

2. Since atypical meningioma tends to involve the brain they can recur [time and again] since these tumors are composed of highly dividing cells, accounting for their fast return [so the decision on the possibility of shrinking tumor will be best judged by your neuro oncology and neurosurgery doctor.

3. Since the said products are available through distributor only and moreover the ingredients used are supportive only and not herbal drugs thus can’t comment on the side effects or effect on reversal of symptoms

PS. since the supportive ingredients are not FDA approved thus one has to be very vigil in choosing such products.

Dr. Munish
Naimittika

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. Munish Sood 31 hours later
Hi Doctor,

What is the efficacy if i follow the medicines suggested by you.

Thanks
Answered by Dr. Munish Sood 28 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Medication Adherence is the key to efficacy

Detailed Answer:
Dear
Thanks for reverting back

1. Medicine to increase immunity and vitality has been:

i.Studied for pharmacological evaluation in Department of pharmacology, Nirma University, XXXXXXX

ii. Safety and Acute toxicity Study in Pharmacology Laboratory, S.D.M. Centre for research in Ayurveda and Allied Sciences, Udupi

2. Medicine to improve liver and blood function, detoxification and correcting the digestive system all are AYUSH certified which means that the medicines after undergoing extensive clinical trials are only then approved for patients.

3. Positive feedback and reviews from my patients are enough for me to judge the efficacy of the drug/products.

Dr. Munish
Naimittika

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng
Dr. Munish Sood

Ayurveda Specialist