Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

How can a white dot between testicles and anus be treated with no improvement post sulfameth tmp tabs ?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1996
Answered : 988 Questions
i have a white dot that appeared on my skin and it hurts. In then turns into a red circle with the dot still there. then the whole area gets enlarged and puss might come out. I had one on my pinky knuckle, DR. gave me Cypro (10 day). I finished dosage and noticed what i thought was a zit with white head on my thigh. I popped it and it got infected same as my finger. A few days ago i just felt one on my grundel between testicles and anus. DR gave me Sulfameth/tmp ds. I have taken its for almost 3 days, but not seeing any results.
Fri, 27 Apr 2012 in Acne
Answered by Dr. Bharat Chawda 3 hours later

Thank you for the query,

It is difficult to analyse your problem without looking at it clinically. I would be able to help you better if you can send me a picture of the lesion at YYYY@YYYY with the subject as " ATTN Dr.Bharat Chawda ". Also please confirm the mailing of the photos by writing here so that I can reply to you at the earliest.

I would also like to know whether there is any history of drug intake or any fever associated.

With the description which you have mentioned, it seems to be ERYTHEMA MULTIFORME, which is a type of drug reaction or allergy to a viral factor. One need oral antibiotic with oral or topical steroid to deal with this.

I would wait for your pictures to help you further on this.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor